[TriLUG] Cary Swapfest Planning

ALFRED JOHNSON alfjon at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 15 00:56:15 EDT 2004

Well, I don't have the vendor information. Will Harper K4IWW does have
that information. I believe his phone no. is 467-0224, but I'm not
certain. Will moved from the house he used to live in just up the
street from my QTH  and I don't have his address. You can look his call
sign up and if the address is 410 Knotts Valley in Cary that's the
address of the telephone number I've given you. -- 73, Al  KQ4FP.
If you are planning to use the ham bands for a Linux demostration, we
would appreciate knowing which frequencies you're going to use so that
interference can be kept at a minimum.