[TriLUG] grub and lilo problem

David Rasch rasch at raschnet.com
Sun Jul 18 18:10:09 EDT 2004

I've had a problem booting off large hard disks in older machines.  I
was unable to even load lilo off a 60GB drive (Same with grub) and had
to install lilo on a smaller disk even though the root partition and
kernel could all be on the larger disk.  It seems to be some problem
with the older bios booting off the large disk.  NOt sure if this is
your problem.

David