[TriLUG] grub and lilo problem

William Villalba wllmvillalba at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 18 18:46:16 EDT 2004

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply...That is the problem I am having, however, I do
not think that the system is an "old one." This is precisely what I do
not understand, since both motherboard and processor are, as far as I
know, capable of reading large disks--the motherboard is an Intel
D865GBF and the processor is also an Intel P-4.
A bit frustrating...but, thanks so much anyhow...