[TriLUG] issues with pop

gregbrown at mindspring.com gregbrown at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 19 13:55:04 EDT 2004

I'm sitting here in front of a RH 7.1 mail server that I've never
seen in my life.  I know there is a pop server on this darn thing
because that is how the mail clients are configured here and
nmap tells me so but the pop server is something that I've never
run across beacuse there is nothing in a 'rpm -qa' that looks
remotly like a pop server.  I know there's an easy way to figure
this out, but I'm somehow blinded.. could be the eight weeks of
brain rot since Oculan went under. :)  Any ideas on how I can
easily indentify the pop server on this thing?

Greg