[TriLUG] [OT] Any old distro collectors?

matusiak dave at matusiak.org
Wed Jul 21 21:09:03 EDT 2004

Hey TriLUG --

I don't know if anyone archives old Linux (or other OS) box set,
manuals, etc, but I have a few about to be retired.

Red Hat Linux 6.1
Red Hat Linux 7.0
SuSE Linux 7.0
BeOS 5.0 (with BeOS Bible)

Those are just the complete sets.  I'm sure I've got several revs of
ISOs from Red Hat, Debian, Mandrake, -- all older than current.

I've also got some older books on miscellaneous topics (from
"Heterogeneous Networking with Win NT" to CCNA to Essential System
Administration 2nd Ed.).  I could bring this to the next TriLUG meeting
or otherwise transport.  I kinda doubt anyone is interested in these
items, but before they get recycled I figured I would check.

Please contact me off-list if interested.  Thanks!

dave m.