[TriLUG] RHAS---300gig?

Chris Bullock cgbullock at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 23:22:13 EDT 2004

using RHEL WS we have several systems set up with RAID 5 with several
250GB drives in an array and I think Red Hat sees the drive space.
You probably already know this but just because the drive states 300GB
after formatting you will not see 300GB.  Most companies see 300000mb
as 300GB, but OSs see 300000 as 300000/1024 or 293GB..