[TriLUG] Linksys NSLU2 Linux Storage Server, experiences anyone ?

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 26 10:34:36 EDT 2004

If this is going to be something that people will have to rely on, i.e.
in a an office setting, I'd shy away from using any Linksys.  Linksys
makes a decent access point and the 802.11 pcmcia cards work reasonably
well but anything more complicated than that usually turns out to be
unreliable cheap junk.  The load balancing router thing we had at the
old oculan office was a real gem.

Just my experience.

Greg