[TriLUG] Linksys Wireless Access Points

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Jul 26 11:41:30 EDT 2004

> My son and daughter are going to be so disappointed.  They've been using
> our wireless network at the house for the last year with no problems.
> They'll either have to accept dragging cords around or get use to the 540
> at Leesville road area being out in the sticks.

[JR>] never fear.  It is not a problem until it is a problem.  I just gave
away my wireless gear to a new client in Hillsboro NC that is not
experiencing any problems.  Personally, I live a block away from 26,000 NCSU
students that I suspect are occupying the same frequency range for my former
802.11 rig.