[TriLUG] Linksys Wireless Access Points

Jeff Tickle jtickle at jtsoft.net
Mon Jul 26 11:24:23 EDT 2004

My D-Link runs wonderfully as well, and I have a Netgear PCMCIA card.
It also seems to be stronger than most WAPs, I can get a perfect signal
on the other side of the house, and I can walk a good distance away from
the house... the only time I lose connection is if I put another house
between me and mine.

-Jeff