[TriLUG] OT: cellphone companies in Raleigh area

Jim Wright JWright at NetCentrics.com
Tue Jul 27 13:50:22 EDT 2004

As you will be traveling to New Bern, I believe that Alltel has some of
the best coverage in NC.  I also have heard bad things about them, but I
(and just about every member of my family) has been with them for
multiple years with little or no problems.

-----Original Message-----
From: trilug-bounces at trilug.org [mailto:trilug-bounces at trilug.org] On
Behalf Of Mike Fieschko
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 12:18 PM
To: trilug
Subject: [TriLUG] OT: cellphone companies in Raleigh area

Good afternoon,

Apologies if this off-topic post runs afoul of list rules.  (Didn't get
any rules with the sub confirmation back in June, and didn't see any on
the lug site.)

I'm moving from New Jersey to the Raleigh area.  Right now I have AT&T
wireless telephone service.  What are listmembers' experiences, good and
bad, with wireless telephone companies in the area?  I need a basic
package, but no roaming (family in New Bern).

Off-list replies might annoy others less.