[TriLUG] LAmP (but with Microsoft SQL 2k) - suggestions?

Bob Shepherd rwshep2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 14:16:05 EDT 2004

Hi David,

We have done this successfully and recently with FreeTDS.  I checking with my
partner to see if we have a HOWTO I can provide to this list.

If you've already established connection and can pass TSQL commands from PHP,
your problem then is largely one of which methods to use in PHP.  The TSQL
string itself is very close to ANSI-SQL.

Bob Shepherd