[TriLUG] OT: QuickBooks ODBC

Stan B. Briggs stan at StanBriggs.com
Thu Jul 29 11:44:43 EDT 2004

brian,

there is a quickbooks SDK. if you can't find it on the intuit site (or
in google) then contact me off-list and i'll get a copy of it to you.
it's free. it's not extrememly easy to use. it does have examples in
c++, vb, and xml.

i can assure you that it's not exactly what you are looking for. (ie,
the quickbooks file that you're accessing must be open for the api to
work. ['least that's my experience.]).

stan