[TriLUG] Out Of Office messages

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Fri Jul 30 21:33:14 EDT 2004

> I've been contacting the backups mentioned in the OOO messages to tell
> them that So-and-So hired me and I'll be starting work the next day.
> Nobody has fallen for that yet...  but after two plus months of
> unemployment I'll try just about anything!
>
> Greg

Need to save a little cash, while your out of work, Head on over to
Martin's house, since he probably is out of town on vacation.  I bet he
has beer in the fridge and no alarm system.  With any luck he also lives
in an unfriendly neighborhood so no one will even notice you are eating
his food and using his house all week.  Crank the AC down to about 60
degrees and enjoy that fact that he just told the whole world he's on
vacation.  With a little social enginering you can fool even the
friendlyist of neighbors. I like to be his cousin that just beat him back
to the house first because I know a shortcut back from the beach.

Matt