[TriLUG] Re: TriLUG Digest, Vol 12, Issue 31

Raymond McGill raymcgill at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 23:12:12 EDT 2004

Jim,
I went to the tech yard sale at United Way today and
bought some stuff. Full size rack cabinet to replace
the relay rack I bought last time (they have another
if you want one) and some of the stuff that would of
been sent to the dump. I was able to salvage an
antiquated server and a firewall(linux based). This
should allow me to set up a test lab for play.
I bought some books on Ebay, too.
Again, anyone who wants to Start a CCNA track in
Oxford, NC is welcome. Contact me.

Raymond McGill

=====