[TriLUG] Charles Martin/Raleigh/IBM is out of the office.

Dan Monjar dan at daijin.dissimulo.com
Mon Aug 2 10:29:30 EDT 2004

--On Friday, July 30, 2004 07:02:05 PM -0400 John Franklin
<franklin at elfie.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 01:44:05PM -0600, Charles Martin wrote:
>> I will be out of the office starting  07/30/2004 and will not return
>> until 08/03/2004.
>
> Lotus Notes.  <sigh>
>
> jf
> --
> John Franklin
> franklin at elfie.org
> ICBM: N37 12'54", W80 27'14" Z+2100'

client is not configured correctly, in the 'Out of Office' enable dialog
under the 'Exceptions' tab there is a check box for 'Do not reply to
Internet Addresses'.  He should check it.

Yeah, the server shouldn't do it to begin with but you can make the client
stop.

--
Dan Monjar