[TriLUG] another linksys question

gregbrown at mindspring.com gregbrown at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 6 11:06:25 EDT 2004

Okay, I know we've hashed this out on several types of linksys hardware in the past but what does everyone think of the linksys eight port 10/100 switch?  I've had bad luck with the 5 port switches but the 16 port switch I have upstairs has given me no problems in almost two years of usage.

The reason I'm looking towards linksys for this particular project is the hardware is going to be installed at the beach and it needs to be very low power hardware yet reliable.

Thoughts?

Greg