[TriLUG] Problem with WPC11 v. 4 wifi

Frye, Matthew Matthew.Frye at rexhealth.com
Tue Aug 10 11:33:04 EDT 2004

Tim,
	I spent a lot of time trying to get this card to work _without_ a
wrapper.  The "article" I wrote (actually emails pasted together in a page
is here http://mpfrye.mpfgroup.com/linux/rt8180.html.  The link for the
driver is still valid, but you'll probably have edit the Makefile anyway.
Hope this helps.

MPF

----- Confidentiality Notice -----
This e-mail and any attached documents contain confidential information belonging
to the sending entity, Rex Healthcare, and is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity(s) associated with the recipient addresses listed in the message
header.  The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this
information to any other party.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the
contents of the email and/or attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you received this
e-mail transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange for return
or destruction of this information.

To report abuse or inappropriate use, please email abuse at rexhealth.com.