[TriLUG] Re: Fedora Core 2 vs www.usenix.org

David A. Cafaro dac at trilug.org
Wed Aug 11 08:47:53 EDT 2004

Just like to point one more thing out.  This "bug" does not happen with
a custom 2.6.7 kernel I built (based roughly off a 2.6.6 kernel config
from FC2), but does effect the 2.6.7 FC2 kernel on my machine.  So it
looks like it is something the Fedora people did that broke the kernel.

-David

--
David A. Cafaro
dac(at)cafaro.net