[TriLUG] Zaurus - OpenZaurus sync failure

David A. Cafaro dac at trilug.org
Thu Aug 12 13:14:57 EDT 2004

Are you trying to use the intellisync version that came with Sharp ROM 3
or the Intellisync version that came with Sharp Rom 2.38?  I'm guessing
that you will need the Intellisync version that came with the 2.38 ROM
to sync with OpenZaurus.  I don't know for sure, but I think the
OpenZaurus uses the sync method used by the old 2.38 rom vs the newer
sync method in the version 3 rom.

I haven't tried this my self though.  Presently I'm using the version 3
rom and sync with Qtopia Desktop on windows (and no sync with Linux,
yet..)

-David

--
David A. Cafaro