[TriLUG] Connectivity to china

Mike M no-linux-support at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 17 07:07:20 EDT 2004

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 09:39:33PM -0500, Marty Ferguson wrote:

> Figure out how to forestall.

Call the State Department. If .gov can't help slow things
down, nothing can.

There must be a million things to check out before opening
that portal.  Woooweee!  I wouldn't want my assests frozen by
.gov (here or there) for screwing this one up. No sir-eee, Bob.

What if your port is identified as an entry point for a new virus?

Now if you decide to open the port, then guarding it is definitely
a full-time job for someone.
--
Mike

Moving forward in pushing back the envelope of the corporate paradigm.