[TriLUG] FC1 and Compaq Insight Manager

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Mon Aug 23 18:46:12 EDT 2004

Matt,

    Are they shipping the agents on the SmartStart CDs now?  If so I'll
give them a try at work over the next few days.  I have an older ML330
hanging around with FC2 on it.

    Are you trying to run the server? Or the agents and be seen by an
existing CIM server?

    If you didn't get the packages off of the CDs, do you have a link
handy? it'd save search time.

Kevin