[TriLUG] OT: cellphone and pda recycling

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Mon Aug 23 18:48:00 EDT 2004

I just drop off older cell phones at the alltel store, they have a
collection bin that sends them off to Battered Womens shelters.  Any
cell phone can dial 911 provided you have signal, they are given out to
women in these shelters to carry around, but not have service, it's an
emergency measure.

Kevin