[TriLUG] Gmail invite

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 08:00:32 EDT 2004

Copying _doesn't_ count, but Mike seems to at least understand
Jensen's Device.

The key is pass-by-name parameter passing, whereby argument
expressions are compiled to parameterless procedures - the infamous
"thunk."  Thunks can be passed into a called procedure to re-evaluate
the argument.

Good stuff.

MPF