[TriLUG] DOH!

Shane O'Donnell shaneo at nc.rr.com
Wed Aug 25 10:42:28 EDT 2004

Funny.  None of us ever complained when employers were hiring everybody with
a pulse at insanely high salaries...

Steve - Please continue to forward your openings to the list.  And relax a
bit--the only difference between this list and anybody else that might be
reading your postings is that on this list you get to hear what people are
really thinking.

Shane O.