[TriLUG] DOH! no - WHOA!!

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 25 11:13:07 EDT 2004

Whoa!  Steve, and everybody, please continue to post job openings!   I
was
having a bit of good fun, not trying to start a flame war.  Through no
fault of
my own I have found myself unemployed and without a steady income for
the first time since I started to deliver newspapers in Tucson when I
was 9
years old.  I look forward to any job postings that come the way of the
TriLUG list.  In fact I am on a one week "casual labor" engagement
thanks to
a message sent to this list.

Please reconsider you stance.  I wasn't bashing the employer for asking
for
a specific, yet broad, skill set - just having a little fun.  And my
jab was meant
towards the job market as a whole, not this specific employer or job
post.

Greg