[TriLUG] OT: When did GMail prostitution get so popular?

Rob Huffstedtler rob at bagpipe.com
Thu Aug 26 13:25:24 EDT 2004

Answers to 3 -

The don't intersperse their comments into the mail - they keyword ads on
the side, just like with Google searches.  I generally don't even notice
they are there (hardly a ringing endorsement of their advertising plan,
eh?)

The thing I like most about it is the ability to apply multiple labels
to a mail rather than sorting them into folders.