[TriLUG] OT: When did GMail prostitution get so popular?

Mike M no-linux-support at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 26 13:59:54 EDT 2004

On Thu, Aug 26, 2004 at 11:29:37AM -0400, Matt Frye wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:22:27 -0400, Ed Anderson <nilbus at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Gmail prostitues are getting pretty cheap recently.
> > I just checked ebay, and they're selling for as low as .50c now, if at all.
> >
> > Ed
>
> I never asked for money, so let's ditch the inane use of "pimping" and
> "prostitution."

The question about Jensen's Device was fabulous.  I learned
from researching the answer.  I participated in the thread
because of the quality of the question.

(I won the invite and I owe it all to Google.  I wasn't sure
I would use it but thanks to
this thread I'm going to give it to my VP.  I think she'll like
the spam reduction capability.)

Gmail is a nifty bit of  viral marketing.  If you were given the job to come
up with a way to get folks to switch from yahoo, hotmail, msn, etc.
to Gmail, what would you have done?

Ack! It's working! We're discussing Gmail.  We've been assimilated.
We're part of the machine.

--
Mike

Moving forward in pushing back the envelope of the corporate paradigm.