[TriLUG] recommendations for professional resume help

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 21:48:52 EDT 2004

I've been using the same stupid template called "Professional Resume" from
Microsoft Word 97 templates since... well, since Word 97 came about.  Since
then I've hardly changed any format at all, but I'v kept it updated, etc.  I
now have plain text and PDF versions to share for those locations that require
non Word resumes.  Of course, there are some places that take Word only.  go
figure.

best of luck,
David