[TriLUG] recommendations for professional resume help

Tarus Balog tarus at opennms.org
Fri Aug 27 15:28:52 EDT 2004

On Aug 27, 2004, at 9:08 AM, rwshep2000.2725323 at bloglines.com wrote:

> I got a couple responses
> back from recruiters asking me to submit in Word.  I think their
> systems required
> a word format for some reason.

Recruiters need it in Word so they can axe out your contact
information. They sell information, and if they forward a resume with
contact information on to a client, there is the possibility that the
client will bypass the recruiter and contact the candidate directly.

-T
___
Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer			Main:		+1 919 545 2553
Blast Internet Services, Inc.			Fax:			+1 503-961-7746
Email: tarus at opennms.org				URL: http://www2.blast.com/tarus
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C