[TriLUG] Standalone X Program

Jeff Tickle jtickle at jtsoft.net
Fri Aug 27 23:21:22 EDT 2004

I'll check out those IDEs.

Now here's once again where my TOTAL lack of gui programming comes in...
I can use GTK without actually having Gnome?  That'd be awesome becuase
I've been meaning to learn it anyway for other things.

--
Jeff Tickle

http://www.jtsoft.net
Security and Digital Video Solutions
Nikken Independent Wellness Consultant
Probably some other stuff, too!

GPG Fingerprint: FC10 2221 B8EC 072E 752D  2079 2F9B A528 98AD 60BA