[TriLUG] Re: dual headed video card

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Mon Aug 30 14:00:17 EDT 2004

Brian Henning wrote:

> 19" LCDs are nearly the same size as 21" CRTs already...  Two of
> them?? Where is all this money, and how can I get some??  heh..

I almost cringe to say this:  your and my tax dollars at work. I'm a
Linux/UNIX SysAdmin/programmer on a federal contract at the National
Institute of Environmental Health Sciences in RTP.

They are almost the same.  I was running the 21" tube at 1600x1200
while the 2 19" LCDs only go up to 1280x1024.  The amount of space
isn't that much different but the side-by-side layout makes a big
difference.  I adjusted and don't get as much eye strain anymore.

--[Lance]

--
  Celebrate The Circle: http://www.celebratethecircle.org/
  Carolina Spirit Quest:  http://www.carolinaspiritquest.org/