[TriLUG] Another WRT54G question

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 06:26:09 EDT 2004

> How about a polite request to lighten up?

Ok.

>And, to be honest, TriLUG
> having to move wouldn't be the end of the world.  There, I said it.

If that's how you feel, that's ok.  But you aren't on the current
steering committee, so you can't really speak for everyone.  Can you?

> Did you have a problem with someone bringing alchohol to an NC*SA
> meeting?

Ha, no.  That's not the issue.  Besides, anyone who knows me knows
that if we _were_ allowed to have beer (or cider or whatever) at RTI,
I'd be the first one to enjoy that venerable beverage.

> And even if not, really,
> is someone that stupid to show up to a meeting with a 40 oz?  I think
> the line of people to kick the person in the head would be pretty long.

Well, that's good, but at the end of the day, kicking him wouldn't
help the situation.

All this is nonintuitive, pseudo-cliquish fluff.  If someone wants to
debate me, let's do it over a pint, face to face, like &deity
intended.

MPF

P.S. Bottom posting is great, but it's not at the top of my priority list.