[TriLUG] Another WRT54G question

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Tue Aug 31 07:41:24 EDT 2004

Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:

>On Mon, 30 Aug 2004, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
>

>>Chill dude.  There's no call to freak out.  And, learn how to take a joke.
>>

>I'm with Matthew on this one. When smart-assery has consequences beyond
>the joke, you should keep it private.

Perhaps that's just Tanner's point.  There are no consequences to the
joke.  Now if people start actually bringing booze to the meeting, then
we'll worry about it.  But since we're all relatively upstanding and
intelligent members of the community (and thus not likely to stumble
into a meeting already trashed), and it has been made abundantly clear
(thanks Matt) that no form of alcoholic beverage is allowed on campus at
RTI, then it's relatively safe to say that our fine members will abide
(not imbibe) by those regulations.

Aaron S. Joyner