[TriLUG] Something in the air? Why's everybody to touchy / edgy lately?

Mike M no-linux-support at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 31 11:40:25 EDT 2004

On Tue, Aug 31, 2004 at 11:31:26AM -0400, Phillip Rhodes wrote:
> Ya know, in the last few days I've noticed a lot more
> touchiness / edginess on the list... much more so
> than any other 3 or 4 days span I can recall...  what's
> up with everybody?

Probably all the political conventions and the Olympics.  Then there's
the "soft patch" in the economy and the creeping realization that
filling up the ol' SUV has be costing more lately. It's enough to
set anyone on edge.

--
Mike

Moving forward in pushing back the envelope of the corporate paradigm.