[TriLUG] Device detection

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Tue Aug 31 14:57:18 EDT 2004

Hahaha, as concerned as that salesman seemed to be, the next fun step would
be to install a linux distro on one or more of the display models..  other
than being a time-consuming pita, it would be funny to see the salesperson
scratching his head trying to demo the thing to the next customer..
I'm reminded of my friend with the BlueTooth-enabled picture phone, put his
face on all the BlueTooth-enabled handheld computing devices at BB..
Not that any of our venerable members would ever stoop to such childish
antics, but it would be funny.. :-)

~B