[TriLUG] Re: Survey for class focal points

Joseph Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 16:33:49 EDT 2004

Just to be clear, we will be doing both classes: one (currently
Apache) in October, and one probably in November.  I can't speak for
whomever will give the class on Samba, but the contents of the Apache
class are being determined now from the responses below.

--
Joseph Tate
Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com