[TriLUG] OpenBBQ

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 22:44:25 EDT 2004

Ok, so maybe I've been a little pissy lately.  Excessive oncall
duties, a sucky economy, enduser stupidity; we all have our reasons.
The key is to find common ground and move on.  That's why I'm
organizing the OpenBBQ.

OpenBBQ is going to be a four hour event, site TBD (maybe Lake
Wheeler), where we can relax, enjoy frisbee, beer (or beverage of
choice), and food, and forget about the bs.

I will be contacting other geek/nerd/whatever organizations to invite
them to OpenBBQ and will be organizing the details.  If you want to
help, drop me a line.  If you just want to hang at the OpenBBQ, drop
me a line anyway.  Everyone is welcome, hence OpenBBQ.

Matt Frye