[TriLUG] OpenBBQ

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 08:42:24 EDT 2004

easiest thing if you don't wanna do any cooking of your own, see what it costs
from a local BBQ place to cater, 1/4, 1/2 or whole pig feeds how many, etc.
Places like Old Time BBQ usually do ya right on a deal.  That's usually pig,
beans, cole slaw, hushpuppies ta-boot.  I think this might be a keen idea if it
can be realized!

David M.