[TriLUG] OpenBBQ and OpenJam

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 08:59:29 EDT 2004

While Matt F. graciously looks into food and venue, all you musicians who would
want to do OpenJam, give me an idea of who you are and what instrument(s) you
play, styles too if you like and I'll try to organize the live music
entertainment, OpenJam!

I play primarily hand percussion right now, congas, djembe, clave, shakers,
etc.  My background includes guitar, bass, piano and I have my didgeridoo.
Bluegrass I love but is out for me since bluegrass traditionally has no drums.
Brian, I won't do country either.  :)

thanks,
David M.