[TriLUG] sending mail with PHP

James Beidler james at layyze.com
Thu Sep 2 15:10:35 EDT 2004

  It seems almost like a sendmail config issue.  Can you send mail from a
regular client through your sendmail?
  Another option that you can try instead of an os call from PHP to send
mail is using the built-in PHP mail function:
http://us4.php.net/manual/en/function.mail.php

  The built-in function has worked rock-solid for me.
-James