[TriLUG] Re: Survey for class focal points

ALFRED JOHNSON alfjon at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 2 17:12:38 EDT 2004

Well, I for one (others may disagree) that we shouldn't move something
like this out of our present time and location, because a lot of us
have difficulty making it to the regular Tri-lug meeting. I'm thinking
that if you move these classes to Saturday that you won't get the great
feedback from our entire membership. I still consider myself a "newbie"
even now, but I'm eager to learn even more about Linux, and I don't
mind giving my opinions if you think that they might be helpful to
those who are knowledgeable about the subjects at hand. I'm thinking
right now that we need more simplicity, and less details on subjects
which could be put in the "advanced classes". -- 73, -- Al Johnson