[TriLUG] sending mail with PHP

Stanley B. Briggs stan at StanBriggs.com
Fri Sep 3 08:46:24 EDT 2004

brian,

i'm working from memory here but i believe that there is a file (access?)
in /etc/mail that defines what ports sendmail will relay for.

i believe, but am not sure, that there is also an option (in
sendmail.mc)that either includes or excludes where mail can come from.
you'll have to search /etc/mail for 127.0.0.1 for that one.

hope that helps!
stan