[TriLUG] from sendmail to qmail

Brandon Newport bnewport at appws.com
Fri Sep 3 06:35:08 EDT 2004

The best source out there is QmailRocks

www.qmailrocks.org

They also have other coolio projects to choose from:

http://www.rocksproject.org/

I have used this several times with clients and it is great!

-brandon

If you want to go the FreeBSD route the I would suggest looking at:

http://www.thenetworkpeople.biz/internet/mail/toaster/

I use this for our internal email server, it is scalable and easy to maintain.

Hope this helps.