[TriLUG] Network Guru Needed

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Tue Sep 7 13:02:53 EDT 2004

That reminds me..  I think I read something about that a while ago but long
since forgot what or where..  Suppose I want to establish a bit of physical
redundancy between some switches by having more than one cable between them.
That this causes packet floods makes sense to me, the loop is obvious..  My
question is, what does one need to make that stop, and retain the
redundancy?

Cheers,
~Brian