[TriLUG] from sendmail to qmail. UPDATE

Brandon Newport bnewport at appws.com
Wed Sep 8 07:13:28 EDT 2004

Glad I could help.  The rocks projects speak for themselves they ROCK!

I know our clients really are happy with it.  I also suggest anyone doing
anything with DNS look at the http://www.djbdnsrocks.org/

There are other projects out there at http://www.rocksproject.org (iptables,
mysql, vsftpd, etc)

Check it out.