[TriLUG] cvs CVSROOT/modules

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Wed Sep 8 12:12:30 EDT 2004

Right....I tried a test from one linux box to another to see how the cli
interface worked with the login I was trying to use via tortoise...things
didn't look good when I tried to do cvs login (claimed it couldn't find
the repository) (see my previous message in re to Tom)

I have some lattitude with my personal client, but the general standard is
tortoise.  In any case I'm not convinced the problem is with tortoise per
se, since tortoise is working with the existing (to be replaced) cvs
server.  I think the problems are with 1. the setup on the new cvs server
and 2. the fact that we're migrating from a windows nt domain
authentication (existing server is a w2k box) to ldap.

William