[TriLUG] cvs CVSROOT/modules

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Wed Sep 8 12:34:11 EDT 2004

hmm...well my pea brain figured if it was a test module and a test
directory it made sense to name them the same thing ;)

As I mentioned they are trying to do ldap authentication, so I figured
pserver was what I wanted...is there another proto I should use given that
the clients probably will be on windows systems w/o ssh?

--
William Sutton
8003 Benaroya Ln B-7

M: 919.604.2502