[TriLUG] cvs CVSROOT/modules

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Wed Sep 8 13:54:16 EDT 2004

Right...old system used sspi with our nt domain accounts to a system
running w2k.  new system is designed to use corporate single-signon
accounts (mine is william_sutton) and have them authenticated on a linux
server via ldap.  I have no idea how that side of the mechanism works,
just that (supposedly) it does :)

I have, of course, the cvsadmin acct to access it for setup, but I'm not
about to let everybody and their dog use it to check in/out code.

I've emailed the person who set up the server inquiring as to just what
they think I should be using for authentication.

Now that I'm done replying, I'm going to go read that url about how this
is nontrivial (heh, wish I'd known that yesterday) and eat some lunch

William