[TriLUG] Reminder - NC*SA presents Tom Limoncelli, September 13,2004, 7pm at Red Hat Corporate HQ

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Wed Sep 8 14:27:46 EDT 2004

Matt,

Please don't take this the wrong way, as I am sure you only doing a small
public service here.  But, I am already subscribed to the NCSA lists.  I
would suggest that you do not need to continue to forward another list's
anouncements.  If people want them they can subscribe themselves.  But I
really don't need one from them and one from trilug.  I wish maybe that
you would post a thread with the virtues of the NCSA list, but then let
those who want their list subscribe themselves.  I am not trying to be a
snotty prick here so please don't take it that way.

Thanks,

Matt Pusateri