[TriLUG] cvs CVSROOT/modules

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Wed Sep 8 14:43:40 EDT 2004

Well, since the CVS repository is being used by the people writing the
code (not as a documentation bank or whatever), the anonymous access isn't
important (plus I have a sneaking suspicion that $WORK wouldn't like
anonymous checkouts in any case).  So, we're stuck with usernames.

All of this is going on inside a vpn, so the only people that will be
hacking plaintext passwords will be people inside the vpn (theoretically
all employees).

William